EveraCraft Brewery Wastewater Treatment Systems
Brewery WasteWater Treatment Just Got Easier
Are HUGE Amounts of Your Hard Earned Revenue Going Down the Drain?
The Team at Modular Water has been designing and building specialized wastewater treatment systems for industry, including breweries, for 25 years. Our systems are now in use world-wide. Modular Water is offering a FREE WATER AUDIT to Craft Beverage producers. Just click the link, fill out the water audit request, and we’ll show you how much can be saved by correctly treating your waste stream. The results will surprise you!
For All Craft/Micro Breweries, Wineries and Distilleries
Brewery Wastewater – an Expensive Challenge to Manage
- Brewery wastewater is a specialized waste stream
- It is an industrial strength wastewater
- Improperly treated, it will destroy an expensive drain field
- Utilities don’t want untreated brewery waste
- New regulations are more stringent, while old regulations are now being enforced
- Brewers who don’t manage their waste stream run the risk of fines and regulatory compliance penalties.
New or Growing Breweries Face High Water Treatment Costs
- New breweries often underestimate the impact of waste water treatment costs
- Many Consulting Engineers do not have experience treating brewery wastewater
- Pub and Restaurant waste streams complicate brewery treatment
- Existing breweries need new technology to expand production and lower operating costs
- On-Site and public sewer disposal each have unique treatment requirements
The EveraCRAFT™ Brewery Wastewater Solution
Treat Your Wastewater, Recycle it, and Save
- Highly variable flow rates
- Treats waste alcohols, sugars and carbohydrates
- One shift to 24/7 brewery operations
- Ideal for Craft Breweries, Distilleries, and Wineries – also handles restaurant waste
- Drain field and public sewer disposal
- Standard and Custom designs available
Quick and Easy Onsite Installation
- Lightweight vessels enable easy installation
- Ideal for remote locations and difficult job sites
- Cost effective transport
- Easily installed using conventional construction equipment and methods
- Simple site electrical and plumbing hookup
Low Maintenance and Overhead Costs
- Standardized designs reflect simple operations and reduced operating costs.
- By properly addressing the components of brewery wastewater, our system’s performance requires minimal attention
- Systems can be run remotely on a Smart Phone, Tablet or Laptop
- Superior Performance and Efficiency – Designed With a Decade of Specialized Engineering Experience
- Systems using Structurally Reinforced Thermo-Plastics will outlast conventional concrete and steel systems by 3-4X.
- Factory assembly facilitates easy, onsite installation with considerably reduced time and cost.
- 10-35% total cost savings compared to conventional alternatives.
- Water cost savings pays for many systems in less than 2 years.
EveraCRAFT™ Brewery System Features
- EveraCRAFT™ Brewery System Features
- Advanced Bioreactor Design
- Superior Liquids-Solids Separation
- Tertiary Level Treatment
- California Title 22 Compliant
- Designs for Indoor & Outdoor use
- Effluent Suitable for Reuse
- Fully Autonomous Operation
- Remote Monitoring & Control
- Low Energy Use
- Lowest CapEx Cost in Industry
- Lowest OpEx Cost in Industry
- SIU and On-Site Disposal Systems
- Fast Lead Time to Delivery
- Vendor Process Support
- Extended Warranty Available
- Equipment Finance & Leasing Options Available