WATER SYSTEM IN A BOX™
THREE STAGES OF MODULAR TREATMENT
Stage 1: Treat the water supply, desalination optional.
Stage 2: Reclaim for on-site reuse.
Stage 3: Release effluent to required standard.
MODULARIZED AND CONTAINERIZED WATER TREATMENT SYSTEMS
Modular Water Systems are productized, industrial, commercial plug-and-play water treatment packages. They treat inbound water with advanced filtration, enable water reclamation and reuse, and make outbound wastewater clean. Our Modular Water Systems™ are fully engineered and designed for scalability, easy operation and long life.
UPGRADE TO MODULAR
Modular Water Systems™ are the industry leader in fully-engineered products that are prefabricated for “Plug ‘N Go” commissioning.
Our systems combine heavy plastics, emerging materials, and robust computer control components which improve system delivery, installation, and commissioning without the piece-meal approach that plagues the water and wastewater industry.
WHY MODULAR WATER SYSTEMS LEAD IN POINT OF USE SOLUTIONS
- Fully-Prepackaged product line for fast rollout, 5-15% lower initial cost.
- Built in the factory and trucked in complete.
- Standardized pump stations, wastewater treatment plants, specialty agricultural, produced water, mobile deployment and more.
- High-speed design software delivers full specs and BOMs in days instead of weeks.
- Rigid self-standing thermoplastic containers last up to 100 years in the ground, minimal foundation requirements (just a pad and strapping).
- Extensive references and case studies available from projects throughout the USA.
- Enhanced Controls with Remote Monitoring & Alerts.
- Fully-designed for easier permitting.
- Certified for full compliance with most common sizes and throughputs, safety requirements, regulatory compliance. Excellent risk mitigation potential.
- Closed-loop systems for safeguarding the environment with near Zero Waste Processes.
- Patented for Basis of Design by industry visionary Daniel M. Early PE.
- Proprietary mix of product engineering, total solution development, and advanced heavy plastic manufacturing benefit Consulting Engineers and End-Users alike